Monday, September 14, 2009

Kayne West...you need help!!!

Ok so I've seen all the facebook statuses talking about the VMA's and the whole ordeal with Taylor Swift and Kayne West...so I just had to go peep it on youtube......SMDH (shake my damn head for my older crew)

I'm going to be devil's advocate here and blame it on the alcohol cause I would hate to believe that he was sober and did something sooooooooooooooo stupid. I don't respect how Kayne acts like a spoiled child at these award shows...before he usta kick up a fuss cause he didn't win and now he wanna drag Beyonce onto his make shift band wagon...boy go in a corner and learn some sense!

I'm no big fan of country music and I know like two Taylor Swift songs..so I am no judge on if she deserves the award or not. But that is besides the point! I honestly believe that something needs to be done about these outbursts he has/had/is having/will continue to have. She didn't deserve that sort of treatment..furthermore NO one deserves that type of treatment when receiving an award in front thousands of people at a LIVE show.

But as my mother always says...people know who to do dem tings to! I am sureeee as the sun is going to rise tomorrow that he wouldn't have tried that shit with a black artiste...cause the steel in his mouth wouldn't have saved the slap or cuff he would have gotten. NUFF SAID



Risse

Y.F.B... the P.R of the Future

No comments: