Saturday, December 11, 2010

Young, Fabulous and Bajan Online Magazine

Seasons greetings to one and all I hope all is well with you and yours. I love Christmas but I am sure that businesses love it more. So much for the economy being in a recession cause the way that I see people spending is LAVISH. 

Please direct me to the money trees which seem to be growing by the acre. I clearly didn't get the memo.For the holidays I am working at a restaurant and I have a new found appreciation for that business especially. I don't care how 'civilized' we are claiming to be when it comes down to hunger people revert to their very primitive and primal ways.

Moving onto matters at hand, for 2011 YFB is expanding its name to an online magazine. This magazine will be available from the first weekend in January. Without disclosing too much information about the magazine I can say this venture is 100 % BAJAN focusing on  people, style, issues, accomplishments etc. 

We at YFB look forward to bringing you objective and accurate articles, giving you new insight and appreciation for our beautiful gem of the Caribbean.
Until next time when I reveal the links to you 

Happy holidays from me to you 

xoxo

Risse