Thursday, May 6, 2010

Its So Far From Over...It's Just The Beginning

So on April 30th...at 6pm I was unofficially a graduate at UWI. I wasn't as exuberant as I had expected but I guess it hadn't sunken in as yet. However a week later I am fully adjusted to no studying, no thesis and no boring ass lectures, for now anyways.

Then it dawned upon me that I was so fussy to finish but this is only the beginning. The beginning of the rest of my life and I know it is cliche but all the decisions I make from this point onward will have an everlasting impact on the person I become. Sigh I'm getting way too deep lol I'll leave my rants for later.

The end of exams signal the beginning of another wonderful, fun filled and eventful summer! Summer in Barbados is not just about the weather cause its summer all year round but the entire atmosphere. Everyone is back home, there are too many parties to choose from and last but certainly not least the biggest festival on the island. Some call it Crop Over, other call it Kadooment...I call it the best time of the year. This time I intend to get out to more events, be more involved with the calvalcades, keep in touch with the releasing of tracks and give my reviews on the different party scenes.

So look out for those reviews, costumes and much more on the Y.F.B










No comments: